For Love!

"We can give without loving but we can't love without giving". I've heard this phrase countless times and I'm sure most of us have to.  Some of us say it without even understanding what it means.

One of our vision as in Vertopia (Pearls) is to raise more "Dorcas" in this generation;  women whose giving can practically bring a dead situation back to life. I've come to realise that giving has nothing to do with what you have in your hands,  rather giving starts from the heart where motives are resident.

 My Pastor would say "If it's in your heart God will put it in your hands".  Humorously I told someone recently that I would rather give to someone who is in need than hoard what I have in my hands as either ways it probably wouldn't be enough to settle the needs I have,  so wouldn't it be a blessing to be part of someone's joy. God so loved us that he took the risk to give his Son. If we are God's children we should also do the works of our father.

Join us this Easter Monday for our Easter Outreach to a home for physically challenged children in Lagos.You can come along with items like toiletries, beverages,  foodstuff,  etc.  Contact us via email (vertopiapublize@gmail.com), or our facebook page ( Vertopia publize). God bless you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITHFUL IS HE WHO HAS CALLED YOU (1ST THESSALONIANS:5:24). 1st Thessalonians 5:24—"The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.”